The dictator Region 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The dictator Region 1

I have been a member with DVD Fab for a couple of years now. However, I rarely use DVD Fab, except when I want to backup a dvd I received as a gift. I received two movies, The Hunger Games and The Dictator. I needed to update my versions, when I noticed 8.2.0.3 beta was exactly what I needed for these dvds. The Hunger Games was first, and it processed flawlessly.

When I attempted The Dictator, I was amazed to see a window open, at the immediate start of the initial scan. It stated "to open this dvd you need to buy or renew DVD Copy, or you can wait for a new version of HD Decrypter. I always have used HD Decrypter for the little use it gets. If this is an actual error, I am inclined to ask when such a version would be available. I thank you in advance for any assistance.

Read http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879

Comment

The Dictator Region 1

Thanks for the info, and I understand Fengtao's position. However, I am confused by the fact that The Hunger Games and The Dictator were addressed in 8.2.0.3 to add support for new protection. and The Hunger Games was able to be backed up. How do I check the current version of HD Decrypter. Thanks

Comment

There is really no way to check it beyond what you have done. You might try the v8205, which was just released. I would make the suggestion that you buy a license to support continued development and decryption updates, The initial purchase is only around US$40 and after that about $10 a year to keep it renewed, less than $1 per month. Surely it provides that much value?
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

The Dictator Region 1

Hi Signals,

I did try 8.2.0.5 getting the same result. I also reviewed purchasing, however, I must have missed a $40. cost with $10 yearly renewal.

For the problem I am having with this movie, are you indicating by upgrading right now, the problem will go away? Thank you for your support.

Comment

If the problem is the protection in the movie, yes, if is a hardware problem no.

Comment

Well, I am telling you that it opens flawlessly for me. At current prices including the 20% discount, 2 years of DVDFab DVD Copy= $41.44, renewals are $10 for one year, $19.20 for two years, etc. up to $42 for lifetime if you are willing to bet with Fengtao that you will still be copying DVDs for more than 4 years at the time you renew.
              Originally posted by jetman4615 View Post
              Hi Signals,

I did try 8.2.0.5 getting the same result. I also reviewed purchasing, however, I must have missed a $40. cost with $10 yearly renewal.

For the problem I am having with this movie, are you indicating by upgrading right now, the problem will go away? Thank you for your support.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

the dictator

used 8205 update . stated 11% pathfinder disabled = not right . Enabled pathfinder when needed . Did great , much longer then usual , twice , but did it .

Comment

Originally posted by gentleben View Post
                  used 8205 update . stated 11% pathfinder disabled = not right . Enabled pathfinder when needed . Did great , much longer then usual , twice , but did it .
                  Hi gentleben
                  Path Player should be set to Always Enabled, except for certain situations.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                  X