X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Fengtao Help needed for "Safe" DVD files

Dear all,

If you can get "Safe" DVD disc for now, please try to open it with DVDFab v8207 to see the result.

If there is reading error when opening (PathPlayer enabled), please upload all IFO files and VTS_01_0.VOB (better zip it) to an online file sharing website, and please e-mail me the download link, thanks.

My e-mail address is: fengtao(at)dvdfab.com, please replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Last edited by fengtao; 09-13-2012, 08:35 AM.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
    Dear all,

If you can get "Safe" DVD disc for now, please try to open it with DVDFab v8207 to see the result.

If there is reading error when opening (PathPlayer enabled), please upload all IFO files and VTS_01_0.VOB (better zip it) to an online file sharing website, and please e-mail me the download link, thanks.

My e-mail address is: fengtao(at)dvdfab.com, please replace (at) with @.

Best Regards,
    Fengtao
    Hi,
    I'm new at this! I've got all the info you asked for Zipped, but I don't know how to use an online file sharing website!
    Would you advice me on how to do so please.

hagd
    apollo13

Comment

This one should be pretty easy for you.

Comment

2shared

think you, i,ll give it a try!

apollo13

Comment

safe

I have Log file attached for Safe. Could not copy.
          Attached Files
          Cliff

Comment

Hi clifcro,

Please do what I said on top of this thread, and send me the VTS_01_0.VOB file, thanks.

Best Regards,
            Fengtao
            DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
            http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Originally posted by fengtao View Post
              Hi clifcro,

Please do what I said on top of this thread, and send me the VTS_01_0.VOB file, thanks.

Best Regards,
              Fengtao
              I think apollo13 uploaded the stuff here.

Comment

Hi, yes i uploaded them,
                hope i did right. can someome check and let me no plz!!

apollo13

Comment

apollo13
                  Thanks for helping with this. The VIDEO_TS.IFO file seems to be missing. If you have time, please zip the VIDEO_TS.IFO file along with the DISC.BIN file that DVDFab makes when it analyzes the disc and upload them. To get the DISC.BIN file, open DVDFab with no disc in the drive and go to settings (click the small green circle in the upper right) and go to the PathPlayer controls (DVD/Blu-ray->Protection->PathPlayer) and disable PathPlayer, then click OK and restart DVDFab. Put the DVD for this title in your drive. Click the little green button again and select the "Save info files" button. It will write the disc.bin and several other files to the specified location.

Remember to turn PathPlayer back on. Thanks again.
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    apollo13
                    Thanks for helping with this. The VIDEO_TS.IFO file seems to be missing. If you have time, please zip the VIDEO_TS.IFO file along with the DISC.BIN file that DVDFab makes when it analyzes the disc and upload them. To get the DISC.BIN file, open DVDFab with no disc in the drive and go to settings (click the small green circle in the upper right) and go to the PathPlayer controls (DVD/Blu-ray->Protection->PathPlayer) and disable PathPlayer, then click OK and restart DVDFab. Put the DVD for this title in your drive. Click the little green button again and select the "Save info files" button. It will write the disc.bin and several other files to the specified location.

Remember to turn PathPlayer back on. Thanks again.
                    Hi,

Try this 1 and let me no if ok !!
                    I do want to help anyway I can.

Thank you
                    apollo13

Comment

Originally posted by apollo13 View Post
                      Hi,

Try this 1 and let me no if ok !!
                      I do want to help anyway I can.

Thank you
                      apollo13
                      here's link sorry

Comment

Looks perfect, thanks again. This will help many fellow users.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                          Looks perfect, thanks again. This will help many fellow users.
                          signals,
                          thank you for talking me throught all the steps!

hagd
                          apollo13

Comment

Any updates yet for SAFE

Cannot unlock the movie "SAFE" any updates yet on when a beta version will be released.

Comment

Encrypted

When I tried to copy the files to send to you guys, I get a message from Windows 7:

D:\VIDEO_TS>copy *.vob c:
                              VIDEO_TS.VOB
                              Copy Protection Error - The read failed because the sector is encrypted.
                              VTS_01_0.VOB
                              VTS_01_1.VOB
                              VTS_01_2.VOB
                              VTS_01_3.VOB
                              VTS_01_4.VOB
                              VTS_01_5.VOB
                              0 file(s) copied.

Comment

Working...
                              X