Can't Backup Get The Gringo DVD...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Backup Get The Gringo DVD...

I tried all 3 options with Pathplayer, main movie only. Still get error message=105. It's brand new out of the box. And my firmware is updated in both drives. New protection i suppose.

Analyzing of DVD started: 00:56:46
    Analyzing of DVD completed successfully: 00:56:48
    Copy process started: 00:56:48
    Copy process completed successfully: 01:05:31
    Burn DVD folder (C:\Users\Saber\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\MainMovie\GE TTHEGRINGO\) started: 01:05:35
    Task_2 failed! Error=105: 01:57:13
    Process failed!: 01:57:13

Anyone else having this problem?

Sincerely,
    Sabershot

Post the DVDFab internal log session for this disc, they will need more info. Post the burn log also. The info you provided indicates it copied OK to the temp file but the burn process failed.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This movie dont have structural protection, so try with pathplayer disabled.

Comment

Hi sabershot
        Please post your logs as signals asked.
        Also check your write settings in Fab, make sure that it's not above 4300 for DVD.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Doesn't work for me either on a blu ray.

2m 14.48s: mk exception
          2m 14.49s: failed to open 306

I get a "unknown error" dialog box after telling it the region.

Same for 8.2.0.8, 8.2.0.7, and 8.2.0.5.
          Last edited by Emoto; 09-04-2012, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Emoto View Post
            Doesn't work for me either on a blu ray.

2m 14.48s: mk exception
            2m 14.49s: failed to open 306

I get a "unknown error" dialog box after telling it the region.

Same for 8.2.0.8, 8.2.0.7, and 8.2.0.5.
            Late the same day, I tried again and it worked ok, so perhaps I was trying during server maintenance or something? So, my comments about it not working proved to be false later on. I don't know why.

Comment

RE: Get The Gringo

I finally got it backed up after v8.2.0.8 but i had to reduce the size of the DVD to 4300MB. The files seem to be over expanding during burning & i can only assume it's a new type of copy protection. I burned DVD+R movies at 4482MB before with no problems.

Sincerely,
              Sabershot

Comment

Originally posted by sabershot View Post
                I finally got it backed up after v8.2.0.8 but i had to reduce the size of the DVD to 4300MB. The files seem to be over expanding during burning & i can only assume it's a new type of copy protection. I burned DVD+R movies at 4482MB before with no problems.

Sincerely,
                Sabershot
                Hi sabershot
                This may be true, but you are burning on the edge of the disc, which will result in failure.

I use Verbatim discs with the AZO dye on the package, and my settings are 4472, and never have a problem.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                X