Battleship and Marvel The Avengers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battleship and Marvel The Avengers

We can copy Battleship and Marvel The Avengers (only with Pathplayer enabled or we obtain an incomplete copy) Region 2

Good news Thanks for sharing with us.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

what means pathplayer enabled? i have problems of incomplete ripping for battleship and the avengers.

thanks

Comment

PathPlayer allows DVDFab to analyze the movie as a standalone player would, so that it can distinguish playable from unplayable (or fake) content and determine the correct playback order. The controls for it are in Settings->DVD/Blu-ray->PathPlayer. For best results with most content, please set it to Always Enable.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

There are many editions for region 2 of the same dvd; I know 7 editions of Marvel the Avengers with different copy protections. Usually DVD Fab can solve all the editions of the same region. I know also that Battleship has only normal protections and it is easy to copy...

Comment

Working...
          X