What to Expect, When you're Expecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to Expect, When you're Expecting

Tuesday the Movie "What to Expect When you're Expecting" was released. Using v8.2.0.9 Beta, I tried Burning the Disc. Analyzed and Copied the Disc without any problems but when Burning the Disc...the "Failed Error" came on and ejected the Burning Disc with only 53sec left till completion.
    How can I resolve and fix this problem

I used the latest version 8.2.1.0 and was able to make a copy of this movie with no problems at all. Hope it works for you too.

Comment

Hi cwellssr
      You know the drill post your logs the default location is:
      For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

What To Expect blah blah blah

Originally posted by cwellssr View Post
        Tuesday the Movie "What to Expect When you're Expecting" was released. Using v8.2.0.9 Beta, I tried Burning the Disc. Analyzed and Copied the Disc without any problems but when Burning the Disc...the "Failed Error" came on and ejected the Burning Disc with only 53sec left till completion.
        How can I resolve and fix this problem
        Didn't have a problem with latest beta (registered) ripping it and no problem burning using "Imgburn".
        Did you use "Imgburn" when burning or use the built in burning software? If you don't have it, you can do a search and d/l and install it, then read the instructions located at DVD Fab support on how to use with DVDFab.

Comment

cwellssr

The developers need the internal log and the burn log from this disc to be able to help you. See the post from CBR929 earlier in this thread if you need help in locating the logs.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X