Snow white and the huntsman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow white and the huntsman

Snow white and the huntsman will not open. It is similar to safe but I updated to latest edition.

Please post dvdfab_internal.log file, you can find it in "Settings -> Open Log Folder", thanks.
    DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
    http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

try with pathplayer disabled or viceversa

Comment

I tried with pathplayer disabled ans enabed with no luck.
        Fen. it never gets to the point that it tries to open.

Comment

Snow White And The Huntsman

Originally posted by dvd4life View Post
          Snow white and the huntsman will not open. It is similar to safe but I updated to latest edition.
          Backed up fine with latest beta (registered) pathplayer enabled. Did you have a problem with "Safe" also?
          Last edited by Miami; 09-13-2012, 12:53 PM.

Comment

Please check the logs and post it if there is one for this disc. I had no problem copying it either.
            Originally posted by dvd4life View Post
            I tried with pathplayer disabled ans enabed with no luck.
            Fen. it never gets to the point that it tries to open.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is working fine now! I have no clue what was going on. I jsut swapped the pathplayer to make it work.

Comment

I assume it works with PathPlayer enabled, thanks for sharing with us
                DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
                http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

I have been trying to download version 8.2.1.0 and it freezes up on installation on windoze 7. I works ok on XP, but on 7, it freezes right after it tries to install it and you have to go to end program to get out of it. What up?

Comment

No other reports of this that I know of. Be sure to run the installer "...As Administrator".
                    Originally posted by kritter1 View Post
                    I have been trying to download version 8.2.1.0 and it freezes up on installation on windoze 7. I works ok on XP, but on 7, it freezes right after it tries to install it and you have to go to end program to get out of it. What up?
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No such luck. it freezes up and it says additional tasks and it just stays there. It won't let you close it or anything. Just end processing gets rid of it...............

Comment

I downloaded it to both XP 32 bit and 7 64bit with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                        X