Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disc error

When I put the dvd in to the dvd player I get a message that says
    DISC ERROR ***Please eject the disc*** Playback feature may not be available on this disc.

Hi Randall
    Please post your logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal and Burn log(s)and post right here.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Attached internal file

Attached internal file
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Randall
        Please also post your burn log.
        Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Burn img log

Burn log
          Attached Files

Comment

Burnlog

Here the burn log
            Attached Files

Comment

Heres the durn log

Heres the durn log Thanks for the help Randall
              Attached Files

Comment

Randall
                Which disc are you having trouble with? You have posted log files for many different titles. Is it the copied disc or the original that won't play?
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Since he posted a burn log I'm guessing it's the backup. I would update ImBurn to 2.5.7.0 and turn OPC on. Moser Baer India is the media MID and that is the biggest part of the problem. When set to MAX 16X, 7.2x is the best it could achieve. i would set the burn speed to 6X with OPC on and give it a try.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

It both files i'm having problem with

It both files i'm having problem with

Comment

randall

Please give us the titles of the movies that are causing the problem so that we can know which logs to check.

I would suggest you follow 90312's suggestion and reduce the burn speed and turn on OPC in ImgBurn if your drive supports it.
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm having issues trying to write Hunger Games (got two new coasters so far).

What would be the typical reason for getting the following error in imgBurn when trying to write:
                        I 10:56:42 Writing Layer 0... (LBA: 0 - 2063599)
                        W 11:08:06 Failed to Write Sectors 1521120 - 1521151 - Reason: Write Error
                        W 11:08:06 Retrying (1 of 20)...
                        W 11:08:06 Retry Failed - Reason: Invalid Address For Write

Comment

wwooz
                          Please start a new thread for your problem, this one is about something different.

Comment

4 disc on Snow white and the huntsman, 2 disc look whos talking too, 2 discs on The lovely bones, 3 disc on Sliver,3 disc on Centurion, at war with the army, 2 disc on Mission to mars, 2 disc on to save a life, 4 disc on michael so far I ruined 25 disc, so I stoped burnin movies.

Comment

Hi Randall
                              I agree with my friend 90312, the discs you are using are considered garbage...sorry
                              Consider picking up some quality media like Verbatim with the AZO Dye on the package.

Your drive does not like these discs, it can not even get to the recommended speed with these discs.

Also try resetting DMA, to do this Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab, you may have to restart your computer.

Also make sure if using the VSO engine with Fab to set the Booktype to DVD-Rom for DVD+R in settings under write.
                              Hope this helps

CBR929

Comment

Working...
                              X