Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Karma

Hi,
    having trouble with this dvd,it seems to decrept ok but will not play from folder
    or from iso format. (Full Dvd) Region 1
    and of course it will not burn.

hagd,
    apollo13
    Attached Files
    Last edited by apollo13; 09-21-2012, 09:56 PM. Reason: left out

What player are you using to try to play it, and what happens. The log looks like it opened the disc normally.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

hi,
      i tryed both vlc & nero kwik media player.
      apollo13

Comment

Please try PowerDVD, WinDVD, TMT, or DVDFab Media Player to see the result.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

VLC v2.02 error message when trying to play ISO
          VLC will only play a movie from of full disk folder

Hi,

Follow-up on:
          Fengtao Posts: 1396

V8.2.1.2 is set to full disc setting, it seems to decrypt ok, but will not play from folder or ISO format (Full DVD region 1)
          in VLC media player or Nero Kwik Media Player.

After Fengtao suggestion I downloaded and installed DVD Fab media player v1.0.2.3
          The folder and ISO did play, but when your menu screen appeared and you went to select a scene the screen would go black and stop playing.

I decided to try and burn a backup DVD and see if it would play properly,
          afterburning DVD I played it on my PC and once again, when you went to select a scene
          the screen would go black and stop playing.
          I then try to play it in my standalone DVD player and see if it play properly.
          It did seem to play properly, except for one thing, when you went to menu screen to select a new scene the menu screen would chatter and when you selected a scene it would hesitate.
          But it would go to the appropriate Chapter or scene, and continue playing.

Hope you understand,
          it has me stumped! LOL

Hope this will help,

hagd
          apollo13

Comment

Bad Karma

Hi,

Also when this dvd is played with dvdfab media player, and on the menu screen,you click setup the screen goes black and it stopped playing.

apollo13
            Last edited by apollo13; 09-22-2012, 09:51 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
            X