Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DVDFab 6.2.0.5 Preview doesn't work right for me.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am going to have to wait till after December 19 to give this a try as I am waiting for the trial to run out and that is when my trial is over and can finally try the free DVDFab HD Decryptor for testing. So after I am done the testing with the free version I will do my much needed OS reinstall

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
      Glad to see you were able to get it working properly!! Cheers
      Thanks, AlienX69. This is some weird-ass bug, huh? I mean why in the heck would outputting a DVD Shrink project to an output folder fix DVDFab's preview malfunction? I just don't get it. The only way to be sure would be for me to redo yet again the system from scratch and observe how DVDFab behaves. If DVDFab again doesn't work prior to running and outputting something in DVD Shrink, but does work afterwords, then we'd know for sure that DVD Shrink somehow is remedying DVDFab's preview malfunctioning behavior.

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      I am going to have to wait till after December 19 to give this a try as I am waiting for the trial to run out and that is when my trial is over and can finally try the free DVDFab HD Decryptor for testing. So after I am done the testing with the free version I will do my much needed OS reinstall
      Okay, AGJ. Let me/us know your results. Thanks you.

Comment

Originally posted by zZz View Post
        Thanks, AlienX69. This is some weird-ass bug, huh? I mean why in the heck would outputting a DVD Shrink project to an output folder fix DVDFab's preview malfunction? I just don't get it. The only way to be sure would be for me to redo yet again the system from scratch and observe how DVDFab behaves. If DVDFab again doesn't work prior to running and outputting something in DVD Shrink, but does work afterwords, then we'd know for sure that DVD Shrink somehow is remedying DVDFab's preview malfunctioning behavior.

Okay, AGJ. Let me/us know your results. Thanks you.
        Did anyone look into this yet?

Thank you.

I now have NO problem with this since I removed DVD Shrink, so I am NOT whining, doesn't affect me at all now, but I AM interested in the problem and it may affect many other Members still.

Comment

Working...
        X