X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what is pathplayer?

friends,

as someone who is relatively new to dvdfab, could someone explain to me what exactly "pathplayer" is?

should i keep pathplayer "always enabled" or "enable pathplayer when necessary?" which would be best?

thank you

As for the tech term for pathplayer hopefully someone comes along and lets us know.

I leave my pathplayer always on, in the past there has been some problem disc that required turning it off.But very few.

I think you will find many others that do the same.

And welcome to the DVDFab forum

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
    Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

PathPlayer allows DVDFab to scan your DVD as a DVD player would and identify playable content. The developers recommend Always Enabled.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

... & as has been mentioned in various forum places, particularly when backing up an 'older' dvd release, but not necessarily limited to such cases .... if you run into problems with PP enabled, turn it off & try backup again ... this may solve problem ...

Comment

One of its use is to remove structural copy protection.

Comment

Working...
          X