secret of the wings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

secret of the wings

Is there an up date for the Disney movie secret of the wings? Or does any one know how to get it done? Thanks!

I haven't seen any other posts about it. How does it not work? Post the DVDFab internal logfiile.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

dvd fab hangs when it first tries to scan the disc

Comment

Please post the latest internal log. Thanks.

Comment

I didn't have any trouble ripping Secret of the Wings. Worked perfectly.

This was on a Blu-Ray rip. Haven't tried the DVD version.
          Last edited by Maiisoh; 11-06-2012, 05:02 PM. Reason: Added rip type

Comment

Iam trying the regular dvd. Not working. Have no idea how to post the log. I have to force close dvd fab. It just sits there trying to scan the disc as soon as I put it in. Cd drive just makes the same noises over and over

Comment

Moving your thread to the correct forum. The log is in \(My)Documents\DVDFab\log and is named dvdfab_internal.log. Open it with Notepad, copy the relevant log session and paste it into a post. Sounds like a read error, which can be the result of a bad disc or new copy protection.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Secret of the Wings

For info: DVD R1 ripped no problem (full disk) with previous official release.

Comment

Working...
                X