This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lifetime user cannot register v9.0.0.9

I just downloaded v9.0.0.9 and when I go to register the product, it says that my registration information is not correct. I have my original emails from when I purchased the lifetime license in 2009 along with my follow up email to myself with my password. Using that information, I still cannot login. I tried having the password sent to me, but I keep getting errors saying that the info is incorrect.

Please help!

JOEBOO, clean up the language this is your only warning!

Now go to the members site and create an account, you will only have to enter the account password once. The forum account is not the account needed for Version 9 or DVDFab Media Player.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
      JOEBOO, clean up the language this is your only warning!

Now go to the members site and create an account, you will only have to enter the account password once. The forum account is not the account needed for Version 9 or DVDFab Media Player.
      I went to the members section to create a membership. It takes my email and tells me to check it-It has not reached my email!! It wont let me proceed!!:mad

Comment

email mona@dvdfab.com with the specifics and she will help you. Is the email you use now the same as when you purchased the program?

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          email mona@dvdfab.com with the specifics and she will help you. Is the email you use now the same as when you purchased the program?

Yes

Comment

Mona will get it straightened out for you but keep in mind the staff are in China and it's the wee hours there so be a little patient.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by JOEBOO View Post
              I went to the members section to create a membership. It takes my email and tells me to check it-It has not reached my email!! It wont let me proceed!!:mad
              Check your spam or junk mail folder, they sometimes wind up in there.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by vannan View Post
                I just downloaded v9.0.0.9 and when I go to register the product, it says that my registration information is not correct. I have my original emails from when I purchased the lifetime license in 2009 along with my follow up email to myself with my password. Using that information, I still cannot login. I tried having the password sent to me, but I keep getting errors saying that the info is incorrect.

Please help!
                V9 has a new registration system and you must have created an account in the Member Center to be able to register it. You use the same email and password that you use to login at the Member Center to register the product in the popup window. You must use the same email address for the account that you used when you purchased it. There is no key to download.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I went to create the new account as you had suggested and it said it sent an email successfully to check for the next step. However, the email did not arrive after a good 30 minutes and is not in the junk folder.

Comment

same here. new program is extremely disappointing. I hate to see it become official because the program is less user friendly and to be honest a downgrade for dvd.

website to access account info does not work well. very disappointing

Comment

v.9

Worked perfect for me
                      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Disappointing to say the least.

While my core stuff registered, the added pieces that I've purchased over time did not.

Comment

Still no email from the create new account and the send password link gives me verification failed. And I know the information on my end is correct. Going to send an email to Mona as suggested. Hope that works.

Comment

You must be sure to use the same email address to create the account that you used to make the purchase(s). Also, check your spam or junkmail folders, the challenge emails sometimes are placed there by your email client/provider.

Comment

I know the address is correct since I have my original account emails. Also checked my spam folders from the get go.

Comment

Working...
                              X