How do I make it smaller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I make it smaller

Running 9.0.0.9 with a screen res of 800x600 and the display is so large I cannot see the controls at the bottom of the page.
    what can I do to correct this

It's been my experience that you need a display resolution at least 768 high for Fab. It won't work on most netbooks.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

ok

Comment

We will check this issue asap, thanks for your feedback.
        DVDFab is the all-in-one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video file.
        http://www.dvdfab.cn

Comment

Thank You

Comment

Running 9.0.1.2 and having the same problem

Comment

Is there a minimize feature that I am overlooking?

Comment

There is the usual control to maximize the GUI. If it looks like the attachment, it is NOT maximized and can't be made smaller.
                Attached Files
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Do you think it will in future releases?

Comment

Probably, see the post from Fengtao.

///////////UPDATE////////////
                    Please try v9.0.1.2, there was a fix in it related to maximize GUI, it may or may not effect what you are seeing.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I am running that version installed it this morning there is no change

Comment

Sorry, hoped it might be in there. They are working through a list of about 100 tweaks that have been reported or requested by users, so it may take a week or so. Keep watching the release notes.

Comment

ok thanks

Comment

Hi Signals,

This problem was reported and has been present since Version 6 so I don't hold out much hope of it ever being fixed.

Originally posted by signals View Post
                            Sorry, hoped it might be in there. They are working through a list of about 100 tweaks that have been reported or requested by users, so it may take a week or so. Keep watching the release notes.
                            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

9.0.1.5 fixed it Nice job Thank You

Comment

Working...
                              X