Can't register V9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't register V9

V9 registration software will not except my password, so I try and reset it. I enter my email and get the following "Successfully sent a message to your mailbox, please open it and act accordingly" But no email ever arrives.
    I've tried this many times over the past week and asked for support several days ago, but have heard nothing back. Internet conectivity is working properly. Thank you.

Please check your spam or junk mail folder, they wind up in there in some cases. If they are not there, send an email to service@dvdfab.com and explain the problem exactly as you did here.

Originally posted by dadrian View Post
    V9 registration software will not except my password, so I try and reset it. I enter my email and get the following "Successfully sent a message to your mailbox, please open it and act accordingly" But no email ever arrives.
    I've tried this many times over the past week and asked for support several days ago, but have heard nothing back. Internet conectivity is working properly. Thank you.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

converting difficulty

i remember my email account that i used when i first purchased dvdfab but have forgotten the password and have a new email address what do i do
      to convert to 9

please assist

Comment

Originally posted by aljt1965 View Post
        i remember my email account that i used when i first purchased dvdfab but have forgotten the password and have a new email address what do i do
        to convert to 9

please assist
        Originally posted by signals View Post
        Send an email to service@dvdfab.com and explain the problem exactly as you did here.
        Hi aljt1965
        Maybe this will help.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Please check your spam or junk mail folder, they wind up in there in some cases. If they are not there, send an email to service@dvdfab.com and explain the problem exactly as you did here.
          I should have mentioned that I had been monitoring the spam folder. The day that you replied, I imediatly sent the full information to service@dvdfab.com, so far I have not gotten any answer. Thank you.

Comment

The support folks got back to me, my V9 is now registered-Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X