MIB 3 problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIB 3 problems

The new 9 software will not even recognize MIB 3 DVD, be it in either Full Movie or Movie Only mode.. ?? It scans it but does not load it.
    Last edited by Guest; 12-01-2012, 06:27 PM.

I've noticed a quirk in 9.0.1.2 where the disc will scan, complete and nothing shows up to select in Fab. I just click the full disc tab then back to the main movie tab and everything shows up and works.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Back One

Well i went back to the previous software... before update. worked ok

Comment

Originally posted by singleman5 View Post
        Well i went back to the previous software... before update. worked ok
        That's too bad really, you're missing out on many improvements.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Sorry

What i meant to say was i went back one update of the 9 version.. I do love the new interface as long as it will work I had problems with 9.0.1.2. I went back to 9.0.1.1
          Last edited by Guest; 12-01-2012, 10:08 PM.

Comment

If you'll scan the disc in the options window completely before selecting what to do (option) it will work. This is not even a serious inconvenience, not serious enough to go backwards anyway.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
              I've noticed a quirk in 9.0.1.2 where the disc will scan, complete and nothing shows up to select in Fab. I just click the full disc tab then back to the main movie tab and everything shows up and works.
              Same here
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I dont know why they released V9 so early. It is very buggy yet, need more testing. Try with V8.

Comment

Hi calcu007
                  I'm sure that they will get all the bugs worked out of 9 and will be very easy to use.

I have about 30 versions of Fab installed and running, so using a older version is not a problem for me.
                  CBR929
                  Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Each time I download an update I install it in it's own folder. Instead of downloading the qt8 into the same folder I create 8010,8012,8015 etc so that I'm able to use a prior version if something doesn't work right. Currently I have 32 version of dvdfab each in it's own folder. I'm assuming that when I use an older version that I'm using that version since each time I do this I get a request that says dvdfab wants to makes changes to my computer. I've never had a problem but would like to know if installing different version like this is a good way to do it.

Comment

Hi j427982
                      Yes, this is a good way to do it.
                      I have 2 Hdd's one for my operating system and the programs I have installed, the other is for all my installers for my programs and also my data e.g. pictures, music, movies.
                      I keep all the versions of Fab whether it be Passkey, Fab versions, Media player so that if I ever need them or a member needs them I can send it to them.

The only thing Fab wants to do when I use an older version is try updating to the newest version, but this can be disabled in the settings.
                      CBR929

Comment

I noticed this for the first time in 9012, but not in the earlier ones. I do mostly BDs and noticed this on two recent DVDs.

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Easy to work around, I just open Fab in the option window put the disc in and let it scan completely and everything shows up in the UI when I select an option.

Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                          X