No PayPal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No PayPal?

I tried DVDfab 8.2.1.5 Qt and I really liked it, and I would like to buy a lifetime license key for DVD Copy. However, I don't see any links to pay with PayPal anywhere. However, in the FAQ's I see references to problems with payments from PayPal. Am I looking in the wrong place or something? I'm sorry, but due to getting burned a few times I don't do International orders with my credit card anymore, and if I can't pay with PayPal, I suppose I can't purchase a license for DVDfab DVD Copy. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Axel
    Please send an email to mona@dvdfab.com and see if she can help you. I have used their Avangate processor many times with no problem, but prefer PayPal also.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

paypal

I too perfer pay pal but iv used avantage over a few years with no problem another option for you could use a pre paid credit card
      ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Thanks, signals. I'll try that.

The only pre-paid cards I can get around here are from Green Dot Corp., and those guys are a bunch of thieves. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Comment

Do you have a walmart where you live they have pre paid master cards that you can get and the fee is only 3.00 a month

Comment

We just got a Wal-Mart not too long ago, but it's pretty small in comparison to others I've seen elsewhere. All they have are cards from Green Dot Corp., and their fees are $5.00 to buy a card, then $6.00 a month to keep the card. Unless you spend $1000.00 a month or sign up for direct deposit, neither of which I can do. As I said before, those guys are a bunch of thieves and I prefer not to do business with people like that.

I haven't done it yet because I am moving and have been pretty busy, but I am going to take signals' advice and send an email to Mona and see what she says...

Comment

Get one online @westernunion.com you can load it any ware thats how i buy online
              ...Death Before Dishonor...

Comment

Working...
              X