• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9

Originally posted by signals View Post
    solo:
    The burning engine can't find the source folder:

Check for it with windows explorer and see if the VOB/IFO/BUP files exist in the VIDEO_TS folder.
    How do I do that?

Comment

solo:

Check for it with windows explorer and see if the VOB/IFO/BUP files exist in the VIDEO_TS folder.
      Hey do I have to have the check marks on the copy DVD video (VIDEO_TS folder)
      and the copy Non-DVD files?

Comment

solo:

do I have to have the Video_TS checked cause I did not have it checked and also the copy Non-DVD files?

Comment

Yes, it should be checked by default. If it will not let you place the checkmark, the files are either missing or there is something wrong with either DVDFab or your system that prevented them from being written. The "non-DVD" files in most cases are not necessary.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by solo48 View Post
            How do I do that?
            It depends on your operating system and your DVDFab settings. For windows 7 and the default location for the temp files in DVDFab, click the windows Start button, then on the left select Documents, then DVDFab, then Temp. Open the Temp folder and look to see if the files are present in a VIDEO_TS folder. For the conditions above, the location is C:\Users\your username\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\.......
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It depends on your operating system and your DVDFab settings. For windows 7 and the default location for the temp files in DVDFab, click the windows Start button, then on the left select Documents, then DVDFab, then Temp. Open the Temp folder and look to see if the files are present in a VIDEO_TS folder. For the conditions above, the location is C:\Users\your username\Documents\DVDFab\Temp\.......
              If I check VIDEO_TS folder it will not let me check the Audio one.

Comment

Well I found the VIDEO_TS folder for the movie I was trying to burn but I think that the movie was not in it cause I did not have that with a check mark on it.You guys should have made the new program with it already set to the default on it and if anyone wanted to uncheck them they could go into the advance settings but I am not a program maker so just making a suggestion thats all.Thanks for the help and as soon as I get another video from netflix I will try it again.

Comment

solo48 read this before you post again!

Thread Closed
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X