Numerous Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Numerous Problems

1. DVDFAB won't access server if external drives is plugged in prior to launching
    DVDFAB.

2. Once Decrypter is complete won't launch burning engine, either VSO, Imgburn, or FAB burning engine.

3. On occasion will not show the source once the Disk has has spun up in Main Movie mode. If click on Full Disk then back to Main Movie the source will then show up.

Have checked all the settings and cannot find anything that will solve any of the problems. Would appreciate any help.

I can't duplicate #1, it works for me. I am using an eSATA HDD, not USB.

Have not tried a burn with it, I don't burn discs much anymore.

I have noticed #3 also, the window fails to populate with the title info unless you click on a different copy mode, then it appears for all copy modes. This I think is a real bug, not anything in your settings or mine.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

USB

Im using an external USB drive. Glad to hear I'm not the only one having problems.

Comment

Working...
      X