Welcome screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome screen

I want to get rid of the sub titles from movies I put on my iPad but can't get back to the options is this on the welcome screen as I disabled it from coming up on startup and think I need it back any suggestions

No it is not. You control this from main ripper screen in v9.0.1.6, I don't remember about v9.0.1.1, please update your v9 installation. If the subs were directly rendered into the video there is no way to remove them from existing conversions, but you can prevent them in the future by de-selecting all sub streams or tell DVDFab in the main Settings not to include them (this will apply to Copy and Ripper modules if you make the selection there).
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Wrong version

Checked the version it is 8.2.2.6 but on the settings screen there is no sub titles options?

Comment

Hi Tralingar
        If you are using version 8226 see pics
        Hope this helps
        CBR929
        Attached Files
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks I'll try it with some of the Christmas DVDs and let you know

Comment

Working...
          X