Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie discolored

Hi,
    I have made a test to compare picture quality original vs encoded on Movie Only copy (frame by frame with capture bmp).
    On a black scene (or others), original is black but encoded is discolored ! This is easily visible on top and bottom black band.
    Is it possible to increase quality picture to encode black to black ?
    Thanks !

Please attach the screen captures to a post, I have never seen this. Did you compress the movie to DVD-5 or copy it at its original size? What version number of DVDFab were you using?

I am moving your thread to the DVD Copy forum, since it concerns this function.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have made a copy of Transformers 3 3D to BD25 3D with High Quality parameter in Settings menu. I've used DVDFab 8.2.2.6.
      I've already seen this problem with 2D Blu ray.
      For a size question, I have convert bmp to jpg but color difference is always visible.
      Original :

Copy :

Comment

Hi,
        This is not a DVD Copy but a Bluray Copy, please move this thread in Bluray Copy section

Comment

Working...
        X