Problems in Columbia Pictures DVDS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems in Columbia Pictures DVDS

Hello Everybody. I am just sending you this message in order to report some problems I have found in some DVDS when ripping them with DVDFAB HD DECRYPTER.

I have recently made a dump from my original DVD disc THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (the remake shot in 1990), released by Columbia pictures in the year 2000

The fact is that I have just realized that when I make a complete copy (through DVDFABS HD DECRYPTER feature) of the disc, some extra features go missing.

To be more precise, I am reffering to the features named as DIRECTOR´S COMMENTARY and TALENT PROFILES, which appear in this snapshot

Whenever I try to access to them, the program I use (Videolan) automatically returns to the main menu. This does not happen with the original disc, even using the same program. I have also used another DVD player software to check if it was just a software problem, but the same problem happens on it.

This same problem also happens in Arnold schwarzenegger´s THE LAST ACTION HEROE movie,which hangs at the same feature (TALENT PROFILES) that the other commented movie does.

Curiously, both movies were released by COLUMBIA PICTURES, so I assume it might be a problem related just with movies released by that company.

This problem does not happen whe ripping them with Other Software.
    I have used DVD HD DECRYPTERS last version to copy the files to the Hard Disk.

I hope you can detect and fix that problem in your future releases.

Thanks
    Last edited by 90312; 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM.

Hi baronluigi
    Please post your Fab internal log.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Night of the Living Dead Remake´s Log

Last Action Hero´s Log

I hope you find this information helpful

Comment

Originally posted by baronluigi View Post

Last Action Hero´s Log

I'm sorry, i can't open these links. Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here

Comment

Baron

These are not the internal logs, these are the "info Pages" for these discs, which don't have the necessary information. Use Windows Explorer search tool to find the file dvdfab_internal.log .

You can open it with Notepad or other text editor, locate the entries for these discs, and either paste it into a post or, better, save it as a new file and attach it using the Manage Attachments button below the post editing window.

Originally posted by baronluigi View Post

Last Action Hero´s Log

Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I hope I have done it correctly this time.
            Attached Files

Comment

After ripping some more movies, I have discovered that this happens in another movie too, AMERICAN PSYCHO, als released by COLUMBIA PICTURES. It happens the same that happens in the movies previously mentioned. Whenever I try accessing to TALENT PROFILES feature, the program turns back to the main menu

Here you have the log
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X