"The Little mermaid" Reading Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Little mermaid" Reading Error

Hi , well , this one is the first time that the program gives me a "reading error" with a movie . This is Disney's "the Little mermaid" . I have just attached the service log so someone can read it and give me ideas . Thank You !!
    Attached Files

Hi Pesky
    Read errors are usually caused by a dirty, scratched, or defective disc.
    Try cleaning the disc and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm having the same problem and it's a brand new disc...

Comment

Hi newoski
        Being brand new means nothing, if the disc is bad.
        Please post your internal log.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Pesky View Post
          Hi , well , this one is the first time that the program gives me a "reading error" with a movie . This is Disney's "the Little mermaid" . I have just attached the service log so someone can read it and give me ideas . Thank You !!
          go into settings and select disable pathplayer. restart dvdfab and try again.

Comment

Pesky, possibly others,

Update your DVDFab installation to v9.1.2.8 and post a new internal log session. The version you are using (8.2.2.6) is obsolete.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
            X