DVD Copy and Multi-Tasking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Copy and Multi-Tasking

Prior to using DVD Copy I was used to using DVD Shrink to write main movie .iso files, which allow you to do other things while it does it's thing. I never do anything when burning just in case, but does it matter if I do anything else on the computer while writing an .iso with DVD Copy?

Personally, I do not, but it depends on what you are trying to do. Defragmenting a target drive for instance would be a bad idea but browsing the web is probably fairly safe when copying DVDs. Compressing a DVD/BD might be chancy and I would not recommend doing anything else when using the DVD or Blu-ray Ripper modules. Probably anything you did safely with Shrink you can do with DVDFab.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I also personally do not do ANYTHING while writing disks (Not that I do it much anymore) either.

IMHO, It just adds a potential problem.
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
      X