Fun Size Problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fun Size Problem?

Thought I backed up my "Fun Size" DVD for the kids' tablet. Opened up fine and just did main movie (it said it was 25gb movie). Reduced size and chose main title and thought it saved just fine. UNTIL the kids watched it and said it was jumping around and you couldn't go back to the previous scene. Using 8.2.2.7 ~ anyone else have a problem with it? Anyone? Anyone?

NEVER MIND. I enabled PP when neccessary (was disabled 1st time) and it seems fine this time around. SORRY!!! Feel free to delete this post or lock it out, because I can't figure THAT part out, now!
    Last edited by rosenbarn; 02-19-2013, 11:02 PM. Reason: Figured out Problem

It's OK, PathPlayer should be set to "Always Enable" unless there is a disc that causes problems. Someone else might benefit from your experience, so we will leave the thread in place.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
    X