While installing DVDFab version 9.0.2.8 I always get the error shown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While installing DVDFab version 9.0.2.8 I always get the error shown in attached screenshot for all images\background\[graphic files].
    Attached Files

You do know that this is the English forum right?
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

What version of windows? What type/model of video card is installed on your system? Please try again, selecting "Run As Administrator" for the installer exe file.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

My Windows is Windows 7 Home Premium. I am using an HP G62 laptop without any special video card. Selecting "Run As Administrator" for the installer exe file does not makes any difference.
        I have also tried previously uninstalling the old version of DVDFab 9 software. Same results.
        I think this shoul be a bug in the new version 9.0.2.8 installer file.

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
          You do know that this is the English forum right?
          Does this means any difference if the setup file "DVDFab9028.exe" is same for English, Spanish or any other language ?

Comment

No but most users here will not understand the messages shown in your image.
            "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

The image is not very important to understand.

Originally posted by GregiBoy View Post
              No but most users here will not understand the messages shown in your image.
              The image is not very important to understand. The most important is to know that one graphic file is shown as error.

Anyway, ...there is not any special thread in this forum to coment this kind of bug for version 9.0.2.8 in Spanish language.

Comment

Working...
              X