HELP! DVDFab 8&9 won't copy what DVDFab 5 did

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! DVDFab 8&9 won't copy what DVDFab 5 did

I tried to do the 'Full Disk' copy of a DVD using Ver. 8 & 9 that I have already done in the past using DVDFab 5 but now get 'Write Failure'.

Info:
    Used 8.2.2.8 and 9.0.3.1
    Windows 7 Service Pack 1
    HP Pavilion Laptop (Satellite)
    DVDFab Settins:
    Full Disk DVD copy (not blu-ray)
    Remove PGCs
    Change output to DVD5 for compression
    Size 4126 MB --> 4126 MB
    Utilization 100%
    Copy VIDEO_TS folder
    Used Default COPY Target

I've looked around the internet (i.e. Google) and DVDFab site but no luck.

What am I missing or not doing? Can anybody help me???

Thanks a lot.

Help for DVDFab 8 & 9 copy - Part 2

Sorry, I left a piece of info.

Windows Autoplay for DVD Movie set to DVDFab 9.

I only have DVDFab 5 & 9 to choose from.

Thanks again.

Comment

I have merged your threads and moved them to the DVD Copy support forum. Don't ask for help in General Chat, it is not the right place.

Write failure is not a decryption problem, it is most likely related to your blank media or your drive. Post both the DVDFab internal log and the burn log from this failed attempt.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Much thanks, signals. As you can tell I'm a newbee at this.
        Thanks for the info and the tips.

Comment

You are welcome. The logs are in the DVDFab folder in a Logs folder in (My) Documents on a windows system. You can open them with Notepad for copying and pasteing into a post. In the internal log, the most recent entries are at the end of the file; for the burn log, they may be at the top of the file or the bottom depending on which burn engine you were using. They are all date and time stamped.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X