Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Les Miserables (The Original) Les Miserables (Todays new release 2012) and This is 40

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Les Miserables (The Original) Les Miserables (Todays new release 2012) and This is 40

Need HELP,

Having troubles with all three movies on 4 different computers. Les Miserables (The Original) Les Miserables (Todays new release 2012) and This is 40 (Also released today)

They all rip what shows as good and burns a copy, but when I go and try to use Img Burn to make a few more for the house it shows all 3 movies have unrecoverable reading errors. Again I tried each movie in a different computer and each one each time does the same thing.

Sorry also meant to wtqte that I tried using both 8.2.2.8 and 8.2.2.7

PLEASE HELP.
    Last edited by superiorventures; 03-23-2013, 01:56 AM.

Do the original burned copies play correctly on your PC?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

No none of them, no matter what computer I do it on or which verison. I was able to get the Original verson done by using a very very old DVDFAB. (The old little one.) By ripping the whole movie being it was the only way that it did it back then I did notice that the Original Les Miserable was a 2 part movie. Not sure if this had anything to do with it or not.

Don't make any sense to me why it would, but I also was able to use the very very OLD DVDFab to rip "This is 40" Which is a Universal film. Normally the old version would never even be able to rip with that old of a version. Burning the MASTER now for it using Nero this time, since that's what I used to burn the mater of the other one.

Comment

Are you using the FREE version?
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

No. As stated above I first tried with 8.2.2.7 and also with 8.2.2.8 and did it on three different computers and got the same thing from all 3 movies each done on each computer with same results.

Then I took the "Les Miserables" (The Original) and used a very very OLD verison that only does FULL DISK and used Nero to burn the master. Doing this I then took the master over to Img Burn on a different computer to TEST Unreadable errors or not and it did NOT FIND ANY this way with this movie. (So on this movie I'm good now)

Then since it worked that way I tried "This is 40" and used the same very very old version that does only FULL DISK again, as also stated above it ripped it to my surprise. I also used Nero this time to see if it would burn a good MASTER and when it was done I took it over again to a different computer to see if Img Burn would pick up any Unreadable errors or not and it DID. (Although when I did a QUICK run through on the XBOX it so far is showing OK, although I've NOT yet watched the whole movie.) I'm doing that as I type.)

I'm also right now trying to re-RIP MOVIE only of "Les Miserables" 2012 with the 8.2.2.8 and NOT using it to BURN the master but instead NERO (Again all this is being tested on all different computers. I have many for just this type of testing.) it is at this time BURNING the MASTER. Once it is done I'll try again testing it in Img Burn to see if it gets any Unreadable errors or not.

I will get back to you on the other 2 movies here if I get anywhere. I have about 2 hours or LESS if it fails, before then on teasting by WACTHING "This is 40"

Anyone ELSE out there have these 2 DVD's and had any LUCK yet? "Les Miserables" 2012 verison Released today as well as "This is 40" also Released today?

Comment

Work around............

Ok, it looks as if I have a WORK AROUND until they can come up with a NEW UPDATE for these 3 movies.

I was able to get a GOOD MASTER COPY by using an OLD FREE EDITION version 2.9.7.9 I used this to RIP ALL 3 movies and then burt the MASTERS with NERO. Once I had the MASTER burt, I then moved it over to Img Burn and was able to make a few extra copies for around the house.

HOPE this helps anyone trying to get these 3 movies done without waiting on the update. To the ADMINS, I HOPE the info I have laid out here is helpful with an update for others that do not have OLD versions of your softeware like I always try and keep for this very reason.

Thanks for reading.

P.S. "This is 40" is for the adult crawd and is funny!!!!

Comment

I am using version 8228 in Region 1 and I did not have any problems with This Is 40.

Comment

Originally posted by Done4it View Post
                I am using version 8228 in Region 1 and I did not have any problems with This Is 40.
                Try playing the movie. That's when you will see it

Comment

I did this is 40 yesterday on 8.2.2.7 with no problem

Comment

Originally posted by superiorventures View Post
                    Try playing the movie. That's when you will see it
                    No problems with the playback either ...

Comment

Working...
                    X