help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

I have use DVDfab for a few months but I installed new ver 9028 and it will not load. I uninstalled and reinstall still nothing. Any help? I even swich back to a old ver and still nothing Dose not load all I can fine in logs is this. Now No DVDFab works

DVDFab 8.2.2.7 (2013/04/18 11:07:58)

0m 00.95s: Start preload dll...
    0m 01.01s: Load dll successful.
    0m 01.01s: Start load fabplay dll...
    0m 01.08s: Load fabplay dll successful.
    0m 01.08s: Windows os type is: 13.
    0m 01.08s: Transfer settings successful.

And here the log for 9028

DVDFab 9.0.2.8 (2013/04/18 11:18:31)

0m 00.02s: Start preload dll...
    0m 00.08s: Load dll successful.
    0m 00.08s: Start load fabplay dll...
    0m 00.16s: Load fabplay dll successful.
    0m 00.16s: Windows os type is: 13.
    0m 00.16s: Transfer settings successful.

Hi Carryion
    Did you clean the registry after the uninstall?
    If not download CCleaner found here http://www.filehippo.com/download_ccleaner/ uninstall Fab using its uninstaller, then open CCleaner select the registry option, scan your computer, after that is done you will receive a message about backing up your registry before cleaning, this is totally up to you as I never do because I trust this program and click the fix all tab, keep running the cleaner until nothing is found.

Now download fresh installers found here for version 8 http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm and version 9 here http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB9_BETA

When downloading click save browse to your download folder right click the installer and select install as administrator.

Version 9 will require you to go to the members area found here to register if you have not done so yet http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm , you will use the e-mail that you used when you purchased Fab and a password of your choice, you will use this same e-mail and password when version 9 asks you to register.
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Yes. I did. I keep CCleaner on my pc Iv tryed eveything but a back up and reinstall Windows 7

Comment

Hi Carryion
        Has anything changed as far as anti virus?
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

nothing. Im about to do a restore and not upgrade

Comment

Check the logs of your antivirus, see if it has quarantined/blocked any DVDFab components. Please try the v9034 Beta and see if the log has any more information. Post it if it does.
            Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
            Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
              Check the logs of your antivirus, see if it has quarantined/blocked any DVDFab components. Please try the v9034 Beta and see if the log has any more information. Post it if it does.

Ya thought of that too. I even disabled it and reinstall. Na na. Weard work great to I did the new ver. Going to redo my system.

Only thing I found is Windows update did update my •AMD VISION Engine Control Center. Going to uninstall it befor I redo my system

Comment

Update. I did a install of this Beta it came up with somthing. It was all on a foran launage. I think I send it a report with it. Anyway to change it to english?

I got this error too.

DVDFab is the all-in one software package for copying Blu-ray/DVD and converting video files has stopped working.

Windows is sending infomation to Mircosoft that can help solve the problem
                Attached Files
                Last edited by Carryion; 04-19-2013, 04:16 PM. Reason: copy and past missed some

Comment

here is a dump file
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi Carryion
                    Give this thread a read through it may help http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.p...878#post138878
                    CBR929

Comment

I found the problem. I installed a SSD a couple of weeks ago. And I set the old HD to a Sec drive. But I access it on new install on the SSD to copy some files. It switch propertys of the files. Then the SSD went out and I switch back to HD. So it mess it up when I view the folder from a driftnet install.

We learn. And thx for all your support.

Comment

Glad you found the problem.
                        CBR929

Comment

Working...
                        X