This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Switch Source Drives if your able

I had same problem initially. @ 2-3% received error message.

07:29:09: Analyzing of DVD started
    07:29:09: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
    07:29:09: Copy process started
    07:32:19: Task_1 failed! Error=102()

I have two DVD drives I usually use one for reading and one for writing. I couldn't rip it in the one I use for reading so I switched. I put the DVD in other drive and it made it all the way through ripping it to the hard drive. Using: 6.2.0.5. It slowed down @ 3% and again at 67% but I recieved no messages and I did not select ignore errors.

I then made a backup copy DVD-5 from my Hard drive to verify that it works.

And it works perfectly.

Comment

when will the fix be released?

Comment

Originally posted by sireast View Post
        when will the fix be released?
        Must give fengato time to receive the disc and analysis it. I had NO ISSUES making a FULL disc backup of Region 1. But it looks as though quite a few are. Either there are two different versions of Region 1 or Bad Pressing, not sure !!

Have you tried to do Movie Only (Main Movie tab, select Title 1, this is for Region 1) with PathPlayer turned OFF ? ? ? This is for LICENSED users ONLY, HD Decrypter (FREE version) will NOT do District 9 !!

If that works lets us know cuz it looks like some versions of R1 are NOT doing a FULL disc backup
        Last edited by AlienX69; 12-24-2009, 06:20 PM.
        AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I'm still having problem with "district 9" using Vista, any ideas?

Comment

Did you try my suggestion in Post #33 ? Are you using a licensed version of DVDFab ?
            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Actually yes to all. I am a paid licenced user and have been for many years. The strange thing is that at 99.9 percent of completion everything stops, everything means the mouse, drives etc. one has to reboot.

Comment

OK all first post on here so if i sound noobish dont skewer me ok, trying to copy my district 9 i get it copied but the i guess its called forced subtitles arent showing (the alien speech) any ideas. am using a licensed version of the latest release, is there a option to make this wirk the movie is a bit wierd with only human dialect

Comment

Originally posted by drahgunfyre View Post
                  OK all first post on here so if i sound noobish dont skewer me ok, trying to copy my district 9 i get it copied but the i guess its called forced subtitles arent showing (the alien speech) any ideas. am using a licensed version of the latest release, is there a option to make this wirk the movie is a bit wierd with only human dialect
                  Stick the backup in your player, advance to 20 min in (00:20:xx, its where they find the black oil) do you see sub pics ? Then try the Original and see if it displays the Forced subpics ?
                  AX

Comment

Originally posted by UfoNut View Post
                    Actually yes to all. I am a paid licenced user and have been for many years. The strange thing is that at 99.9 percent of completion everything stops, everything means the mouse, drives etc. one has to reboot.
                    And pathplayer was disabled ? ?

If so then I guess we'll have to wait for fengtao to resolve why we are getting different results on the R1. I had NO ISSUES making a Full Disc backup !! I was only offering what I thought might work from what has been reported so far !!
                    AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                      Stick the backup in your player, advance to 20 min in (00:20:xx, its where they find the black oil) do you see sub pics ? Then try the Original and see if it displays the Forced subpics ?
                      thx alien i found out that while i was playing it on my computer, vlc wasnt showing the alien speech due to the fact its beneath the picture when i played the movie on the tv they showed thanks for helping tho, even tho it was my lack of brains that were my prob

Comment

Yes pathfinder was disabiled

Comment

Thanks anyway

Comment

Just out of curiosity would you happen to have multi DVD drives or another puter you give it a try on ?
                            AX

Comment

Originally posted by rpschultz9 View Post
                              >>selected Title 1 (not Title 53

Where are you guys seeing that? I get the same Read errors - I chose Ignore all - then when I put it in Shrink I see 1, 52,53 etc but I didn't see those when I put the original disk in DVDFAB

maybe I should try Main Movie instead of Full Disk
                              Okay, I think I understand a little bit better now. I downloaded the new Beta version of DVDFAB 6 and just did the Main Movie. I saw what everyone was talking about ( the 1, 52,53 etc) and tried 1. Then I used Shrink and it worked - I got a couple read errors at 99.8% but chose Ignore and it seems to work fine. I couldn't get it to work doing the Full Disk though. Be intersting to see what the experts come up with

Comment

Had all the same problems and did main movie...ignore all errors from 98.67% complete and burned using shrink...plays great on several players...using free version..win 7...all the problems listed!!

Comment

Working...
                                X