X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

District 9, Region 1, Working

Hi Everybody,
    Just let everyboby know, District 9, at Region 1 is working just fine.
    Using ver 6.2.0.5, all system go in Full Movie. This is a Paid Full version
    works great.

Happy Holidays !!!

Thanks for the info pilago
    "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Thanks for the heads up and Merry Christmas to you.

Comment

It don't work for me with 6.2.0.5 or the latest beta. I have tried with and without pathplayer enabled. Anyone else having problems with this dvd? BTW, it is not the blu ray disc.

Comment

@Hobby

R1 ?

Paid version ?

I will be getting R1 today, I expect NO PROBLEM as Pilago says it extracted fine.
          AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

District 9 R2 DVD Fab starts to read the disc and then says cant read. Tried on two computers got the same results Unable to copy disc.

Comment

Send the R2 info files to fengtao, see Info tab under Common Settings !

Apparently R2 is a problem CLICK HERE and CLICK HERE

Play the disc in your DVD player, see what title # is displayed when movie is playing. Now trying extracting just that Title in Movie Only mode with PathPlayer ON first .... then OFF. Extract to folder and try playing first before burning
              Last edited by AlienX69; 12-22-2009, 04:23 PM.
              AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I'm having problems with 6.2.0.5 (paid) and R1. Getting read errors regardless of main or movie only and pathplayer settings.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdriver View Post
                  I'm having problems with 6.2.0.5 (paid) and R1. Getting read errors regardless of main or movie only and pathplayer settings.
                  Same here 6.2.0.5 Paid, Get " Error while reading!"

Comment

Try the latest beta 6215 and if still getting read errors read this Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds

Comment

District 9

Just curious what you did because i have paid version of 6.2.0.5 and it took 58 minutes and then gets to 7 seconds left and errors out.

any help?

Comment

I just did R1 with 6.2.1.0 in less than 25 mins (I forgot to notice the actual time).... currently editing the extracted files.

It OPENED perfectly, NO ERRORs or Warnings from PgcEdit, which is a VERY GOOD sign !!

Had PP set to "Always Enable PathPlayer"

I would expect 6.2.1.5 to do the same as W&B suggested

EDIT: It started slow, think it said approx. 35+ mins for "Task Time Left", after about 3-5 mins it starting running normal
                        Last edited by AlienX69; 12-22-2009, 10:16 PM.
                        AX

Comment

I re-extracted to verify the elapsed time...

DVDFab 6.2.1.0 (2009/12/22 14:32:56)

0m 04.57s: option dvd2dvd 1 dvd2mobile 1 bluray2bluray 1 file2mobile 0 filemover 1
                          0m 09.53s: detected dvd
                          0m 09.59s: drive D
                          0m 09.59s: video dvd 1
                          0m 09.59s: volume label DISTRICT_9
                          0m 09.85s: detected dvd
                          0m 09.92s: drive D
                          0m 09.92s: video dvd 1
                          0m 09.92s: volume label DISTRICT_9
                          0m 10.37s: got copyright 1 fe
                          0m 10.76s: got udf/iso
                          0m 14.37s: got discinfo
                          0m 50.28s: got dvdinfo

00:14:25 per the DVDFab Processing form:
                          AX

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                            I just did R1 with 6.2.1.0 in less than 25 mins (I forgot to notice the actual time).... currently editing the extracted files.

It OPENED perfectly, NO ERRORs or Warnings from PgcEdit, which is a VERY GOOD sign !!

Had PP set to "Always Enable PathPlayer"

I would expect 6.2.1.5 to do the same as W&B suggested

EDIT: It started slow, think it said approx. 35+ mins for "Task Time Left", after about 3-5 mins it starting running normal
                            I also found it slow to open, however it took over 1 hour to finish the process. It also laged at the end. Will be checking the back up shortly. Using 6.2.1.0 (paid version), region 1
                            Chris

Comment

I get the read errors too, we'll see how it turns out.
                              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                              X