registration email issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

registration email issue

I purchased DVD Copy and received the receipts and download instructions with no problem. I installed the software, put in my software key and proceeded to the registration page. It's been 24 hours and I haven't received an email yet with the registration process. I used the same email I used for purchase and have checked my junk mail, but no reply. Is this unusual to have to wait this long? I'd like to get it out of trial version. Thanks

A key is not sent for Version 9.

You need to go onto the "Members Area" of DVDFab.com and set up your account.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

registration issue

Here's the instructions I got after downloading...
      The registration steps required for DVDFab products are as follows:

1. Download the software from DVDFab\'s official website (www.dvdfab.com).
      2. Install it on your computer.
      3. Open the installed trial version of DVDFab.
      4. Save the attachment file, \"Key(DVDCopy).DVDFab6\", on your computer.
      This is your license key.
      5. Double click on the license key file.
      6. A confirmation message will appear on the screen and ask you to
      restart the program.
      7. Restart the program.
      8. Now, you will have the full registered version of DVDFab product(s).

I double clicked on the file and I got the confirmation message. When the program restarts, I get this "Please register to use your purchased options, or try any option for 30 days, of use HD Decrypter for free forever." I click on register, it sends me to the following page http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register I put in my email that I used for the purchase and hit send. It tells me "Message sent successfully to your email, please check it for the next step." I never get the email. That's where I'm at.

Comment

Look in your spam or junkmail folder again. Ignore the instructions in the email, they are outdated and incorrect for registering v9.x. You must create an account in the Member Center. See this post for details: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showpost.php...22&postcount=3

Follow the advice in that post if you have problems.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

registration issue

The registration page is where I'm having the problem...I'm not getting the email. I'm checking my mail directly on the server and yes I'm checking the junk mail. Can I try another email address, even thought it's not the email I used to purchase the software?

Comment

Hi akflyer
            I do not think you can use a different e-mail address.
            Try contacting mona@dvdfab.com she will help you.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
            X