Movie all mixed up or only end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movie all mixed up or only end

Hi, I backed up The Dictator & when I watched it the movie was all over the place, it started ok but then went to the protest scene then back to the start and then there were some missing parts as well, I still have the copy I burnt is it possible to put it all in the right order ?

I even tried using the burnt copy to copy it to my hdd as an iso file then re-burn it, still is jumbled . . .

when I backed up taken 2 all I got was the start of the dvd and then the ending credits

Thanks in advance for any help that may come my way

Peace & Blessings

Hi Norm_au
    Please post your internal log for this movie.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR, where do I go to get this info for you . . . cheers

Comment

Click "?" button on the top of DVDFab, and open log folder, the logs will be shown
        I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
        Edison

Comment

Norm, once you have burnt it, you can't fix it on the disk or by copying the burnt disk to your hard disk as an ISO or folders.

You have to go back to the original media.
          "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Thanks for the reply's, the same thing has happened to Taken 2 & Bernie, I downloaded VLC and installed it clicked on taken 2 files that are in my computer and it played through fine no issues, why won't it burn properly.

when I tried to upload the files from dvdfab 9 it told me files were to big all the time, I have uploaded the files to a site called box here are the links to the 4 separate files from dvdfab 9

thank you so much for your help with this issue . . .

Comment

This sounds similar to the problem I'm experiencing with v9.0.x.x.

I can backup DVDs to my hard drive using v9.0.x.x. The backups play correctly from the hard drive using the VLC media player.

When I burn a DVD using v9.0.x.x, the result is an unplayable DVD. The typical failure is black screen with the player perpetually alternating between chapters 1 and 2. I've also burned two DVDs that exhibit "jumbled" playback order.

I have not successfully burned a backup using v9.0.x.x.

Interestingly, every backup that could not be burned successfully when using v9.0.x.x burned successfully (and played correctly) when burned using v8.2.2.8.

My previous attempt to post this issue was ignored...

Comment

Hi prumage
                Please post your internal and burn log so this can be looked into.
                CBR929
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I burned another DVD with 9.0.4.0. When it is loaded into a Sony model BDP-BX58 player the resulting display is black with a film strip icon in the upper left corner. A numeral 1 is to the right of the film strip icon. A numeral 2 flashes to the right of the numeral 1.

If I play around with the next button, sometimes play can be coerced. Other times the result is frozen screen with incessant loud drive seeking.

I attached the internal log from the burn.

I could not provide a burn log. Even though diagnostics is configured to create one, a burn log was not present in the DVDFab9/Log folder.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Please try it with the DVDFab Burning Engine selected in Setings.
                    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I attempted to burn the DVD again using v9.0.4.1 configured for the DVDFab Burning Engine. The burn proceeded to 49% complete. At that point error dialog boxes began popping up. DVDFab continued churning at 49% until manually shutdown.

An empty DVDFab burn log was created.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I see we got a burn log this time, which will be helpful. Mixed up playback order is usually not related to the burn process, more often a new encryption (which would not play correctly from the HDD) or attempting to play back the VOB files without the IFOs.

Ah, I see the burn log is empty.
                        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

FYI

Burn and playback of the DVD backup image using v8.2.2.8 is successful...

I've tried to burn ~10 different DVD backup images using v9.0.x.x. Every attempt has resulted in unplayable disks.

Comment

Crickets...

Based on the v9.0.x.x cricket infestation, it appears that the DVDFab team does not deem the DVD burn failings introduced with v9.0.x.x to be important.

The v9.0.x.x defects are so serious that "lifetime licensees" can no longer burn DVD backups. The problems are so serious that we can't even provide viable diagnostic logs to support debugging the problem.

Lifetime licensees would like to help resolve this issue but we can't do so whilst the issue is ignored...

Chirp...

Chirp...

Chirp...

Comment

Wrong prumage, perhaps you can't burn them, but others can. I burned one yesterday and one today. When you hear the crickets in this forum, it generally means no one can duplicate the problem you are reporting. I will ask the QA Team in Beijing to add this to their problem verification list. One of the Team members will post their results in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X