This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trouble with District 9

Anyone else having trouble decrypting District 9 ?

I am also. DVDFAB will not fully complete the movie. It stops at 99.80% complete. Anybody have any solutions to this?

Comment

Also

I must of posted at the same time... I am also having trouble and then downloaded the beta version. With no change.

Comment

I am moving this thread to the DVD to DVD forum. Please post the log files requested in the Help Us Help You document that you will find posted there.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I copied main movie with 6.216beta

Comment

Read the release notes for the newest official release. This was fixed.

DVDFab 6.2.1.8 is out (December 31, 2009):

"DVDFab "DVD to DVD":

* Fix: A PathPlayer problem which causes reading error when copying "District 9".

Comment

Trouble with District 9

I, also, am experiencing a minor glitch with District 9. A small issue exists that since I already have the movie de-crypted and in a folder,
              I have gone back to "customize" the parameters and needed to pull the files out to adjust them and our nifty little program here just keeps
              looking for the files.

Once I click-on the folder to scan, DVDFab looks, but doesn't stop. Therefore, I have not customized it yet.
              Any similar dilemmas or does Fengtao know how to bypass this error??

BTW - I have the current 6.2.1.8 version and on the PathPlayer menu it is checked - "Always Enable PathPlayer"

The Colonel

Comment

On occasions, when opening an already decrypted source, it is necessary to disable Pathplayer.

Give this a go.
                "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                X