DVDFab 9.x.x.x Main Movie Next Button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab 9.x.x.x appears to copy the "Full Disk" to the hard drive and will burn the movie back to a blank disk with no problems. However if I choose to copy the "Main Movie" only after the full disk copy is completed (without existing the program), the following problem occurs: Once I click on the "Main Movie" tab the program will select the movie but there is no "Next" button (or any button) at the bottom right to click on to proceed with copying process. The only way I can select the "Next" button is to completely exit and restart the program. I noted this problem exists in version 9.x.x.x because it has existed on all versions since 9.0.3.0 but did NOT exist in earlier versions prior to 9.0.3.0 or in any version of DVDFab 8.x.x.x. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, please provide me with the "fix" because it is becoming extremely annoying having to constantly restart the program. Thanks. good2go7

Are you using the decrypted files to make the Main Movie or re-using the original disc? I always close it before doing anything else to flush all the temp settings and buffers, but I will try it your way and see what happens.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Is it a PAID FOR & REGISTERED copy of Fab?
      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Good point, but if it burns it's registered.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Please make sure the checkbox in address bar is checked.

Comment

I am re-using the original disk to copy the Main Movie and as stated in the original post, I never had this problem with any version prion to 9.0.3.0 or and version of 8.x.x.x. Exactly where is the Address Bar check box referenced by geilee in his/her post? Thanks for all the assistance.

Comment

I have the same problem. Using Main Movie to copy episodes of a tv show, after I do one or two episodes, the start button disappears and the only way to bring it back os to restart the program.

Comment

If the copy process is complete, dvdfab would cancel the checkbox of Source.
                No source added, there is no need to show the start button.
                I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
                Edison

Comment

If thats the case then what is the correct process for copying multiple episodes of a TV show to different directories for each show. The only way i have found to do it is ones at a time which is laborious.

Comment

It's right for the reason said by Fighterman in #8. You need to remark the source in Source combox before recopying the same source after done once.

Comment

Originally posted by Browneye View Post
                      If thats the case then what is the correct process for copying multiple episodes of a TV show to different directories for each show. The only way i have found to do it is ones at a time which is laborious.
                      If I were u, I would use the "Custmoize" mode to copy the TV shows. And make a manual classification.
                      I'm not a genius, but to make every effort to do it.
                      Edison

Comment

I don't know if you have resolved this yet but the box is next to the source name, right next to the little red disc. As soon as you click it the next button reappears. This was driving me crazy too.

Comment

I'm kinda guessing here but maybe you must click the "Finish" button before you can continue after the first copy is done.
                          Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

Originally posted by p2mac View Post
                            I don't know if you have resolved this yet but the box is next to the source name, right next to the little red disc. As soon as you click it the next button reappears. This was driving me crazy too.
                            Note p2mac's comment above. I did as instructed and the 'next' button miraculously appeared. This is just an annoying step that should not have to be performed separately. The checking of the 'source' box should be an automatic function of the program. I suppose I will have to muddle along and check the 'source' box after making a full disk copy if I want to copy just the main movie. Maybe a decision will be made in the future as to whether the 'source' box 'will' or will not' be automatically checked. As stated in the original post "This problem never existed on any version prior to version 9." Thanks for all the assistance.

good2go7

Comment

Working...
                            X