DVDFab Decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab Decrypter

Good day to all,I went to download the DVDFab decrypter and to install it,But on completion it came as the DVDFab v9.0.4.0 well that i have already installed as a full licenced sotware.
    Where am I going wrong how does one work getting the decrypter,Is it a stand alone or is it involved with the full version of v9.0.4.0 software,And if so how do I access the decrypter section to burn a DVD to my HDD?
    Many Thanks.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Boatman
    HD Decrypter is just the free, limited version of DVDFab. Yours will not run in that mode since you are licensed, and there is no need to download anything else, except possibly the newest release which is v9.0.4.1 Beta. The version you have has all the components and will accomplish what you want to do.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many thanks for the prompt reply
      Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Working...
      X