DVD5 vs.DVD9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD5 vs.DVD9

Initially during the beta testing, the default was DVD9 media. Then it was DVD5, which I use, and now it's back to DVD9.
    It wouldn't be bad if it only happens when you first install the program but,
    it's annoying to have to reselect DVD5 every time the program is being used.

Grump, the default is still DVD9. The problem is that v9.0.4.2 does not read the previous versions settings when installing, so all are set back to the defaults.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I understand that DVD9 is the default after installation but, after using it several times after installation, I still have to select DVD5 every time I use the program

Comment

Let me rephrase this another way, with v9.0.4.0 once you selected a different type of media after installation, it kept it .
        That does not happen with the new version.

Comment

Set the default output size in common settings and it will stay set, at least it does for me. Set it here:
          Attached Files
          How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
          Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X