Trying To Register DVDFab9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying To Register DVDFab9

I purchased DVDFab 9 but am having a hard time registering it. I just ordered it then created an account and it said to check my email to follow the next step or something but im not getting the email.. shouldnt i be getting the email pretty much right away? or does it take time

tom

Check your junk mail and remember that the Fab folks are in China so it's the wee hours over there, could take a bit.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by bagman67 View Post
      I purchased DVDFab 9 but am having a hard time registering it. I just ordered it then created an account and it said to check my email to follow the next step or something but im not getting the email.. shouldnt i be getting the email pretty much right away? or does it take time

tom
      Hi bagman67,

Would you please kindly provide us your registered E-mail address or order number when placing your order for DVDFab? Then write a letter to anny@dvdfab.com. We will try our best to help you solve your registration issue.

Anny

Comment

Tom

Don't post any of the information Anny requested, just put it in the email to her. You should have gotten the email pretty quickly, depending on the payment method selected. As 90312 pointed out, many of them get sidetracked into spam folders, double check there. If no luck, Anny can fix it for you when you send her the info.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X