unable to open DVDFab HD Decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unable to open DVDFab HD Decrypter

I can't seem to open DVDFab HD Decrypter when I use this version ???

It's listed as activated but I can't get any further with it.

HD Decrypter is the free (limited) version, if you have a license it won't run in that mode. Which module/function are you trying to use?
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I'm just trying to use the free version of DVDFab HD Decrypter to make a back-up of a DVD...I only have a license for the BLURAY COPY

Comment

Everything seems to work OK now....I must have done something incorrectly.
        Thanks for your time

Comment

Use HD decrypter ?

I have the same problem, the trial has expired, trying to use the Decrypter but it just keeps opening the regular dvd copy and can't do anything else.
          It's show Decrypter activated but I can't find how to try it. Is it under copy, ripper, converter creator. Full disc, main movie, customize, clone burn ?
          9.0.4.5 Win XP
          Last edited by Stanimal; 06-12-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Hi Stanimal.
            Here is the info of the HD decrypter.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanimal View Post
              I have the same problem, the trial has expired, trying to use the Decrypter but it just keeps opening the regular dvd copy and can't do anything else.
              It's show Decrypter activated but I can't find how to try it. Is it under copy, ripper, converter creator. Full disc, main movie, customize, clone burn ?
              9.0.4.5 Win XP
              When you open v9045 just make sure you don't try to use the copy to iso....and just copy to folder and then shrink to iso like prev v8228 worked

Comment

HD Decrypter is not a thing you open like one of the other modules, it is just a limited free version of DVDFab. Only DVD or BD Copy modules are active and only Full Disc or Main Movie options are available within those modules. Ripper, Converter, Creator etc. are not available. You must have ImgBurn or Nero installed if you want to burn to blank discs. Newer Blu-ray discs will not decrypt, and some new DVDs are not immediately supported as with the registered version.
                Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                X