This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Removing PGC's

I backup my movies in customized mode in order to preserve the menus and the subtitles. However, I don't want the "annoying PGSs" in my backup copies. I always check the box "Remove Annoying PGCS", but it never worked for me. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I have DVD platinum, latest version. This feature never worked in all the versions I have installed.

The operation of this feature is controlled by several tests that DVDFab applies to the disc content, which are explained in detail in the Tutorial, near the bottom of this page. Not all annoying PGCs meet these tests, so the PGC is left in the output copy since it might be desireable playable content. Also, PathPlayer must be enabled for the feature to work or even be available as an active checkbox as you choose your backup settings. It does work on many annoying PGCs, I use it often.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This might be the very reason why it never worked for me, I have the PathPlayer set at enable only when necessary. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Yippy_Kiyey View Post
        This might be the very reason why it never worked for me, I have the PathPlayer set at enable only when necessary. Thanks for the help.
        "Always enable PathPlayer" is the current default setting for PP.
        (since v. 6.0.6.0).
        It's a good idea to keep updated to the most recent versions.

PP should have worked properly anyway.
        Hopefully, this will do it for you.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X