Preview 9.0.4.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Preview 9.0.4.5

When go to preview the movie, gui disappears or should I say crashes DVDFab,
    no crash report.

What's the preview decoder did you use? You can go to Common settings->General->Preview to see it.
    Please change it to Internal and try again.

Comment

Originally posted by terry5 View Post
      What's the preview decoder did you use? You can go to Common settings->General->Preview to see it.
      Please change it to Internal and try again.
      When I change it to internal and restart Fab it does not keep the setting.

Comment

Are you clicking the "Yes" button when it asks for a restart or just using the "X" to close it? Works fine for me, I switched back and forth several times and it remembered them all.
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
          Are you clicking the "Yes" button when it asks for a restart or just using the "X" to close it? Works fine for me, I switched back and forth several times and it remembered them all.
          Yes, I clicked yes when the screen comes up to restart fab!

Comment

I experienced the same problem as SWB048 did. I tried changing from direct to internal in the preview setting, clicked OK to apply and even after several tries, the setting would remain on DirectShow! I wasn't having any problems but wanted to see if there was any difference in using one decoder over the other.

Comment

Hi there,
              You can uninstall DVDFab completely and then re-install DVDfab again. Fab will set internal preview code as default.

Comment

Hi there,
                You can uninstall DVDFab completely and then re-install DVDfab again. Fab will set internal preview code as default.
                I did a uninstall and reinstall of Fab did not work, when it was reinstalled and started Fab, directshow is the default, and will not change when you check the default box and restart Fab!!

Comment

Are you letting DVDFab install to the default drive and folder? Running the installer and the program either from the admin account or using "As Administrator"?
                  Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                  Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by signals View Post
                    Are you letting DVDFab install to the default drive and folder? Running the installer and the program either from the admin account or using "As Administrator"?
                    Yes, WindowsXP , It installs fine, it just won't install with the preview with default setting as internal, it defaults to directshow and you can not change it back in settings!

Comment

Please remove your personal data and customizations while uninstalling and then try re-install again.

Comment

Please remove your personal data and customizations while uninstalling and then try re-install again.
                        I did all that, the result was the same!

Comment

Working...
                        X