Merge Files Larger than 9 GB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge Files Larger than 9 GB

I have 2 DVD rips in .iso files of 6.6 GB and 4.5 GB respectively that I wish to merge into one large file without compression that will play continuously on a media player. I tried DVD Copy in Merge mode but it limits everything to less than 9 GB. How do I do this.

Output in Merge mode must be DVD-Video standard compliant, else it would not play as a DVD. A file like this would be too large I think. All I can think of would be to convert them both to one of the h264 formats and use a file joiner. You can also 'trick' DVDShrink into making a file like this for playback on a PC or perhaps some media players. Maybe someone else can offer a better suggestion.
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

You can use DVD Shrink to Merge the files. You can set the output to Custom instead of DVD9 and make the size big enough.

Comment

Working...
      X