Lets review registration again ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets review registration again ???

When you purchase a license for DVDcopy Version 8, you automatically get Version 9 as well. Is this correct ????

I have tried to login for a valid version of 9 and it will not accept me as a registered user even with the correct email and password. What is going on ???

Regards
    Jib01

Customer Support, how about an answer here ?????????????
    Jib01

Comment

You can update your keys in Member center.

Comment

Mona and the DVDFab Service Team have been very responsive. Try the suggestion below.

...This is Mona from DVDFab Service Team, please email me (mona@dvdfab.com) with your registered email as well as the order number for the purchase, we will help you out as soon as possible.

Regards,
        mona

Comment

How about you try searching the forum for the answer, which has been posted in detail many times. If you can log in at the Member center, you should be able to register v9. If not, you may need to create an account at the Member center, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm?a=register&t=per using the same email you used to make the purchase and any password you choose.

Originally posted by jib01 View Post
          Customer Support, how about an answer here ?????????????
          Jib01
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X