Temptation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temptation

This is still not working for me. I tried main movie only on 9052 as well as full disc and it keeps popping up with the reading/writing error to abort, ignore, ignore all. I have tried with pathplayer on and off as well. It just keeps scanning over and over and over and after I hit ignore all iy just keeps scanning over and over and over. Same thing it did with 9050 and 9051.

Please help.

Thanks

Log?

I would post log but it is not there. It shows a previous movie and not Tyler Perry's Temptation. Plus it never stops scanning to show what the error is. So how can i post log otherwise??

Thanks again

Comment

If you have the Region 1 disc, it should be perfect, I have tried it. Please try cleaning the disc and inspecting it closely. It may be defective.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is brand new disc. I did wipe it. All it ever did was pull up that message I said before and then just kept scanning. Soooooo I popped it in my Macbook and used 9053 and it worked perfectly. Then tried it again in 9052 and it never worked. But got a clean back up on my Macbook. Strange.....

Thanks

Comment

Make sure PathPlayer is set to "Always Enable" mode in v9052 windows. Seems to be working for others. Drive may have some dust in it. The disc takes longer than normal to scan.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

It is just one of those things I guess. Pathplayer is set to always enable. The external disc drive I use is perfect, no issue there. And it did take a long time to scan, about 6 minutes but it kept popping up that reading/writing error and I would abort or ignore all and then it would scan longer....BUT anyway when I put it in my Macbook, it didn't take long to scan at all and made a perfect back up. So I guess it is just one of those random things that it didn't work on 9052 on my PC.

Thanks again though for your follow up

Comment

You are welcome, I enjoy odd problems. Glad you got your backup either way.

Comment

Working...
              X