X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Copy only DVD episodes

Hi,
    Want to make a copy of my kids DVD. Before she makes a mess of the DVD's
    This has several episodes on it. (not one main movie..)
    (total time is 1 hour 10 minutes)

When I go into "copy main movie".. it says 24min..

So I guess I have to select customize - but I dont understand how I can just select all different episodes - and have them copied onto a new DVD.

This was SOO easy in the old software.. but the new version, I don't understand this yet.

Need some help..

Hi stighenning
    I just tried it using 9055 and it is working as it should.
    Could you post a screen shot of what your seeing and also your internal log may help.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I'm not sure i'm doing it right...

I want to make a copy of the DVD, so it autoplays, with all the episodes.
      (so that my kid can insert it into DVD player and it autostarts episodes)

Hope the attachments says something
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by stighenning View Post
        I'm not sure i'm doing it right...

I want to make a copy of the DVD, so it autoplays, with all the episodes.
        (so that my kid can insert it into DVD player and it autostarts episodes)

Hope the attachments says something
        It appears to me that in the example you are showing you are just copying the 4 "angles" of the same episode.

You actually want to copy Title 1, Title 2, Title 3, and Title 4.

Comment

Look at your second screen capture. This is a multi-angle DVD, so it is more complicated to copy than one that does not use this authoring technique. First you should determine if the different angles, i.e. the number in parenthesis after the title number (like 1(1), 1(2), 1(3) etc.) are used for language localization or some interactive branching for dramatic purposes. If it is a language or other localization (most likely), you must use the preview window to determine which of the (angles) you need. If it is #1, you would select 1(1), 2(1) and 3(1), to select angle (1) for each of the 3 titles.

Discs like this sometimes do not work well without menus. You will need to start again with the original disc.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

This is an original DVD. "Pippi" in swedish and "Longstocking in uk I guess )

I tried selecting;
            1(1)
            2(1)
            3(1)

Then selected next.. but it fails. (se photo 1,2 and 3)

Can I rip the DVD episodes and create a new DVD instead someway ?
            Attached Files

Comment

I tried installing the "old" version, v.8.2.2.9.

This worked!

(The new v.9x does not :-/ )
              I also think that the old version is easier to understand. Simpler too..

Comment

Working...
              X