Iron Man 3 Region 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by morpheus View Post
    What is the difference between "clone", "fuldisk" (VIDEO_TS / AUDIO_TS), and "iso" ?

I always do the full disk, but I sometimes have the feeling like iso is better ... without knowing why exactly ... ?
    From what I have been able to make out is clone is just that an exact copy, with a full disc copy you can change DVD9 to DVD5 formats, remove warnings, copy DVD extra files that sort of thing. You can do an ISO with either of the ways or burn direct to a disc, I always o an ISO and just keep my original discs in a cupboard that way if I don't stream the file I can still burn a copy to use instead of the original.

I hope that is clear that's what I understand about the difference between the two ways of copying a disc I could be wrong though. If I am can someone please correct me!

Comment

Clone also reads the disc differently than Full Disc, on a bit-by-bit basis and produces an almost exact copy. If it were truly exact, it would still be protected and uncopyable. Clone does not allow compression or excluding certain content and so requires that the blank disc be the same size as the original. It produces an image file that duplicates the disc layout of the original as well. Otherwise, it is as jrhv dscribed.
      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Sorry... I took so long..no nothing happens...you put the disc in...it says open dvd source :\ and it just keeps going like that...nothing happens after that
        sorry I'm not very good at explain this..
        I've never had problems with DVDFab before

Comment

Hello,
          I am new to the forum ............but I can help.
          I have seen this protection before, can't remember the title, Title 52.
          Disable path player as mentioned earlier.
          Play disc on a player, take notice of which title plays movie,
          open disc with DVDFAB,
          select main movie,
          select previous noted title in this region 4 this movie title 52

proceed as normal

Best of luck
          BOP

Comment

Working...
          X