Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Licence Renewal

Good day to all.
    My licence will be due for renewal on the 20th September,What I would like to know will I get an email to remind me or will I have to go through it from the DVD Fab web site?
    And are there any special offers going?,My last licence was for three years.
    I found that the software works well now and again it has a little prob but cant win them all can one.
    Many thanks.

Just been looking at some prices.I notice on the top of forum page Buy Now,If I select that scroll down to single products and select DVDFab DVD copy then select lifetime licence it will cost me 74.9$.
    Is that correct and is that the one that you people would recommend?

Thanks
    Last edited by boatman; 08-31-2013, 09:34 PM. Reason: Updated info on licence price.
    Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

hi,
    for me any lifetime is cheaper in the long run.
    you get more for your buck!

hagd

Comment

Hi boatman
      If all you need is DVD Copy then the lifetime will be the best.
      Remember to use the discount coupon FAB-TQH-OFF, at the checkout for a total price of
      59.92 USD
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks both,Regarding the discount coupon how long is that active for?
        Many Thanks.
        Trying to convince people with ideas and words is more effective than trying to force people to do what you want.

Comment

Hi boatman
          This coupon expires on Sept. 1, but after that there is always a new one posted, so no need to worry about loosing the discount.
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thanks for the reply.My present licence expires on the 20th sep.
            Where would I find the voucher code if there are new ones coming up?,Sorry to be a pain But thanks very much for your help.

Comment

The discount codes are usually posted near the top of the dvdfab.com homepage.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Many Thanks once again

Comment

Boatman,
                  I would consider getting the lifetime All in One package if I was you, I had a lifetime licence for DVD Copy and DVD convertor and then wanted to get the Blu Ray copy, when I then checked on getting all the products except for the ones I already had I had to purchase each one separately as there is no discount for the All in One package if you have existing lifetime licences.

This would have been more expensive than buying the All in One Lifetime licence, so in the end I bought the All in One Lifetime Licence and just dealt with the fact that I had to repurchase licences for the ones I already had.

As you do not have a lifetime licence yet and are about to renew with a lifetime one I would think about what package to get, you may end up like me and wanting to do Blu Ray discs later on.

Comment

Originally posted by jrhv View Post
                    Boatman,
                    As you do not have a lifetime licence yet and are about to renew with a lifetime one I would think about what package to get, you may end up like me and wanting to do Blu Ray discs later on.
                    I agree with that too -- I did the same as jrhv did -- I have lifetime licenses for several individual packages, now I realize it would have been less expensive if I had just bought the All-In-One to begin with even though there are some parts I'll never use.

Comment

I think many of us have done this, not realizing that needs and interests change over the years. I still have a DVDFab Gold license (useless to me now) that I bought about 7 years ago! (For recent users, Gold was like a limited version of DVD Copy).
                      Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                      Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
                      X