Dvd fab 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd fab 9

I have been using the 8229 dvdfab and is pretty easy I am now having to use dvdfab 9 and when I am copying to make a copy it doesnt copy onto disc?? Help!! :{

Hi WEYWEY
    Please explain your problem in more detail, also post your internal log.
    Thanks
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi WEYWEY
      The logs will be in your documents folder.
      If using version 8 it will be the DVD Fab folder> logs> internal and also burn.
      If using version 9 they will be in DVD Fab9 folder> logs> internal and burn log.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

WEYWEY

Here is how to find the log (see the screen captures attached to this post).
        • Open DVDFab with no disc in your drive
        • Click on the "?" in the upper right
        • Select "Open Log Location" from the list
        • Right click on the DVDFab internal.log file and select Open with...
        • Select or Browse to Notepad; it will open showing the log
        • Scroll through the log to find the session that illustrates your problem. Highlight this log session, right click and select Copy
        • Click on "New" in the upper left and paste your log session there.
        • Select File->Save As from the menu and select a name and location and Save the file.
        • Attach the file to a new post using the Manage Attachments button just below the post editing window.
        Attached Files
        Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
        Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
        X