can't open Sopranos Season2:disc1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can't open Sopranos Season2:disc1

I cannot get DVDFAB to open Sopranos Season 2,disc1. The screen that has opening disk has been running for 245 minutes and still won't open the disk.
    What could be the problem?

I disabled Pathplayer after some research and it worked. Why does it not scan with Pathplayer enabled? Should I click on the box in settings "enable when necessary?" I have never run into this problem before.

Comment

You should set it to always enabled until such a rare event happens again. It's pretty rare that you would need to disable it.
      How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
      Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by 90312 View Post
        You should set it to always enabled until such a rare event happens again. It's pretty rare that you would need to disable it.
        Thanks, I did that.

Comment

It has problems with some TV episode discs due to the timing of the titles. Clone mode should work regardless.
          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Working...
          X