World war Z not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World war Z not working

I don't know what's happening with dvdfab lately but I'm having a hard time to copy different movies. Like World war z tried the latest Beta, passkey but it won't work. I had to turn to a different software.

Cannot copy World War Z.

Comment

Not sure what the above means but I just made it through the copy process and it is now burning. (with 9.0.6.7) DVDFab not Passkey!

Comment

This is what I posted earlier in the general discussion thread...Hope it works for you...

Both Beta 6 and 7 work with WW Z. There seems, however, to be a new wrinkle thrown into the process--at least as far as I can tell.

After copying and burning, first on 6 and then on 7, the disk would load into the DVD player but would not start via the remote control. When played on the computer, though, they opened and played fine. When put back into the DVD, pressing play manually started the previews and the movie itself.

This anomaly exists on both beta versions.

My player--a Toshiba 1080p--has two PLAY buttons, a general and a resume.
        Pressing the resume button after inserting the disk starts the DVD, and then pressing the SKIP button advances the chapters.

Don't know if this will help anyone with playing issues, but that's the way I'm getting WW Z to play.

Comment

works okay for me?

running 9.06.6 dvdfab not paskey but am making my back up now, seems to work just fine?

Comment

I can also confirm world war z doesn't work. I got through the copy process and it fails to play.

Comment

Originally posted by dskiff View Post
              Not sure what the above means but I just made it through the copy process and it is now burning. (with 9.0.6.7) DVDFab not Passkey!
              Burn finished and it plays just fine!!

Comment

just checked. I had 66, I will try version 67

Comment

I have tried 66, 67 and other versions and this is the first time that I haven't been able to back-up a movie. Does anyone know if there is a fix coming soon?

Comment

Used v9.0.6.7 for backup of Word War Z -- had no problems with copying/burning and it played just fine.

Comment

Using 9055 I backed up full disc with no problem at all.
                      Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

I tried almost every version I have with no luck. It will open but it only shows short files.

Comment

All

Please post the DVDFab internal log file if this does not open and process correctly.
                          Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
                          Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

Originally posted by pehvah View Post
                            I tried almost every version I have with no luck. It will open but it only shows short files.
                            I give up!!!

Comment

I tried 9067 using my HP BDDVDRW CH20L drive. Will not work.
                              I tried 9067 using my LG WH10LS30 drive. WORKS WITH THIS DRIVE.

Could the copy protection be the result of a older drive or driver?

Comment

Working...
                              X