new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

i'm new to making backups of my movies not sure how to do it i'v been making coaster.

Basic Steps:
    1. Start DVDFab, click on "Copy" in the top bar.
    2. Insert disc to be copied, let DVDFab analyze it.
    3. When it finishes, select the copy mode that you want (Full Disc, Main Movie,etc).
    4. Select the output type and location you want (to copy to a blank disc, select your optical drive or copy to a folder on your hard drive)
    5. Select the output size you want (DVD-5 or DVD-9)
    6. Click Next or Start (depends on the copy mode chosen).
    For Main Movie or Customize you will need to make sure the correct audio stream is selected. There is a tutorial on the DVDFab website, here: http://www.dvdfab.com/tutorial
    Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
    Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

i have dvd shrink should i use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher View Post
        What version of DVDFab do you have?

Comment

I have 9065.

Comment

I have 9065.
            If you have the full version, there shouldn't be any need of DVD Shrink.

Comment

No, it will not be able to open many newer discs. We can't help you unless you are using DVDFab.
              Supplying DVDFab Logs in the Forum ...........................User Manual PDF for DVDFab v11................................ Guide: Using Images in Posts
              Supplying DMS Logs to Developers................................Enlarger AI FAQ.....

Comment

I have dvdfab9085 after the trial per. is over do i need dvdshrink

Comment

Hang on to it, you can never have too many tools in your toolbox.
                  How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
                  Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                  X